Monday, March 8, 2010

Ab0ut My MUm

Let me start with a story of my mom and dad as they are my inspiration after all..My mum is Raihanah Bte Mohamed Din. She has 5 siblings and she is the 2nd in her family, f0r me mum is like a rose,the MOST beautiful rose in the universe to her child.A mum knows she can love as many children as she has and that she does not have t0 take l0ve from one child t0 give it t0 another. I'll love you forever even when you can't see me(for sure because I'm in Malacca) huhuhu..., YOU and me are always in each others hearts. That is where home is in my heart where there is an abundance of love, hugs, kisses, and touches.

I know that for my mum, nothing is impossible to her. She will always be her best to make that happen. My mum knows everything even I have been far away from her. She also advise me t0 have at least a good deed in our daily life. She also have a super duper Chef to me as her cooks make me so anxious to eat,,( that's why I fat!! but never mind as long as I can still taste my mom dishes especially 'asam pedas'..yummmyy33). That's my mum. I love you strong2+hard2+deep2..

Thank you for loving and nurtures me. Thank you for giving me opportunity to breath and know what the world is all about. Thank you for giving me a great motivation and inspiration. I will not let you down and I will try my best to study smart and make you proud to have me!

It takes a Mother's love - to make a house of home,
A place to be remembered - no matter where I room..
It takes a Mother's patience - to bring me up right.
And her courage and her cheerfulness - to make a dark day bright..
It takes a Mother's thoughtfulness - to mend the heart's "hurts,"
And her skill and her endurance - to mend little socks and shirts..
It takes a Mother's kindness - to forgive me when I'm wrong,
To sympathize in trouble - and bow her heard in prayer..
It takes a Mother's wisdom - to recognize my needs..
And to give me reassurance - by her loving words and deeds..
It takes a Mother's endless faith - her confidence and trust
To guide us through the pitfalls of selfishness and lust...
And that is way in all this world - there could be another
Who can fulfill ALLAH purpose - as completely as a MOTHER!

To all the reader,, n0 matter what,, parents will always be there and give everything they could just to make you happy.We don't appreciate all they do for us,,did we??..until it's too late.

Treat every relationship as if it's the last one,
then you will know how to Give.

Treat every moment as if it's the last day,
then you'll know how to Treasurer.

Treasure what you have right no,
or else may regret one day...

Dedicate this song to my mom
: I turn to you by christina aguilera..

No comments: